National Center for Tumor Diseases
Im Neuenheimer Feld 400
- Colon Cancer, Rectal Cancer
- Targeted Drugs
- Supportive Therapy
- Phase I-III Trials
- Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention
- Born 1969.
- Study of Medicine 1988-1995.
- MBA 2003-2005.
- 1995-2005 University of Freiburg Medical Center, Department of Hematology and Oncology.
- 2005-2007 University of Heidelberg Medical Center,
- National Center for Tumor Diseases, Department of Translational Oncology.
- 2008 Biotechnology Industry, Senior Management Position.
- since 2009 University of Heidelberg Medical Center, National Center for Tumor Diseases, Department of Medical Oncology and Department of Radiooncology.
- Karin currently works at University of Heidelberg Medical Center, Dept. of Medical Oncology and Dept. of Radiooncology and studied at European Business School Oestrich-Winkel.
- Karin Potthoff is located at Frankfurt Am Main Area, Germany.