7901 Henry Ave, E401
Philadelphia, PA 19128
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- Childhood Disorders
- Addiction Medicine
- Dr. Sedky is an Professor of Psychiatry, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU).
- Psychiatry Residency Program Director and Medical Student Education Director at CMSRU
- He has held several leadership positions including directorship of the inpatient unit at Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute (PPI) at Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
- After completing his medical school at Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt, he obtained a Master degree in Anatomical Science and Neurobiology from University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- His general psychiatry training as well as his Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship was from Drexel University School of Medicine (previously known as Medical College of Pennsylvania- Hahnemann).
- Dr. Sedky has a strong passion for research and currently serves as director of scholarly activities.
- He received Drexel research award during his residency at Drexel University in 2005.
- He has multiple publications and serves as a reviewer in journals.
- Dr. Sedky has always strived to work in academic setting.
- He received the best teacher award during his work at Penn State Hershey Medical Center in 2009.
- He has a special interest in pediatric sleep medicine and addiction psychiatry.
- He is board certified in general adult psychiatry, sleep medicine and addiction psychiatry (ABAM).
- He is a member of American Psychiatric Association (APA), American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) and American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).