Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi(North Campus), Delhi-110007.
Molecular cardiology, Pharmacogenomics, Toxicology, Pharmacology.
- Dr Kamna Srivastava did her B. Pharm, M. Pharm and PhD from Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Technology from Bananas Hindu University.
- She has past experience by working at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi as a Pool-Officer under a CSIR guided project after which she joined All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi as a postdoctoral fellow.
- Kamna Srivastava,*, Swati Chauhan, Sudhir Chandra, Rajiv Narang, Jagriti Bhatia, Daman Saluja. (2016) Haplotype Analysis of Heat Shock Protein70 Gene and Their Association with Essential Hypertension. Ann Clin Exp Hypertension 4(2): 1041.
- Kamna Srivastava,*, Rajiv Narang, Jagriti Bhatia, Daman Saluja (2016) Expression of Heat shock protein 70 gene and its correlation with inflammatory markers in essential hypertension PL0s ONE.
- Shukla J, Dinda AK, Srivastava AK, Srivastava K, Mittal BR, Bandopadhyaya GP. Nanotamoxifen delivery system: Toxicity assessment after oral administration and biodistribution study after intravenous delivery of radiolabeled nanotamoxifen. World journal of nuclear medicine. 2016 Jan;15(1):7.
- Sudhir Chandra, Daman Saluja, Rajiv Narang, Jagriti Bhatia, *Kamna Srivastava (2015). Atrial Natriuretic Peptide and Aldosterone Synthase gene in essential hypertension: a case-control study. Gene; 2015 Apr 24. pii: S0378-1119(15)00489-8. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.04.062.).
- Kalyan Srivastava, Kamna Srivastava (2015). Role of Platelet-Mediated Cytoadherence and Chemokines Release in Severe Malaria. SOJ Immunol 3(3): 1-6.
- Sudhir Chandra, Rajiv Narang, Sreenivas V, Jagriti Bhatia, Daman Saluja, *Kamna Srivastava (2014) Association of Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor (A1166C) Gene Polymorphism and Its Increased Expression in Essential Hypertension: A Case-Control Study. PLoS ONE 9(7): e101502.
- Sudhir Chandra, Rajiv Narang, Daman Saluja, Jagriti Bhatia, *Kamna Srivastava (2014) Expression of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene in whole blood in patients with essential hypertension. Biomarkers;19(4):314-8.
- *Kamna Srivastava, Rajeev Narang, V Sreenivas, Nibhriti Das (2014) Endothelial nitric oxide synthase genes (Intron 4a/b and T786C) polymorphisms in coronary artery disease in north Indian subjects. International journal of current Pharmaceutical and clinical research.
- *Kamna Srivastava, Rajeev Narang, V.Sreenivas, Sabari Das, Nibhriti Das (2014) Association of oxidative stress with essential hypertension in Asian Indians. International journal of current Pharmaceutical and clinical research.
- *Kamna Srivastava, Sudhir Chandra, Jagriti Bhatia, Rajiv Narang, Daman Saluja (2012) Association of Angiotensinogen (M235T) gene polymorphism with Blood pressure lowering response to Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitor (Enalapril). Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol.15(3)399-406.
- *Kamna Srivastava, Indhumathi Narayanan, Sudhir Chandra, Rajiv Narang, Jagriti Bhatia, Daman Saluja (2012) Role of E-Selectin (Ser128Arg) gene polymorphism in patients with essential hypertension in Asian Indians. Journal of Pharmacy Research, vol.5(2)880-882.
- N Siddiqui, W Ahsan, K Srivastava (2012). Design, synthesis and anticonvulsant evaluation of pyridinyl-pyrrolidones: A pharmacophore hybrid approach. Arch. Pharm. Chem. Life Sci, Vol. 345(3):185-94.
- *Kamna Srivastava, Rajiv Narang, Jagriti Bhatia, Daman Saluja (2012) “Association of angiotensin coverting enzyme ACE (I/D) gene polymorphism with essential hypertension in northern Indian subjects". Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers, Vol.16(3)174-177.