Department of Anthropology,
University of Rajshahi Rajshahi-6205;
HIV, HIV Prevention, STD, Public Health, Cultural Anthropology Epidemiology, Infectious Diseases, Medical Anthropology
- More than eight years teaching experience, presently working as Assistant Professor in Anthropology Department, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh.
- Accomplished applied researches including academic in different socio-cultural and public health issues especially in sexual and reproductive health, in addition supervised research projects in various cross-cultural issues in both at graduate and post graduate level students.
- Experienced on formulating research proposal and project proposal including intervention design and planning and costing for development agencies.
- Experienced on participatory monitoring and evaluation design, planning and implementation.
- Expertise on course materials/ training module, BCC/IEC materials development including training conduction.
- Managerial and coordination experience on project implementation and research works.
- Achieved research fellowship in December, 2006 in a project, titled, “Sexual behaviour and its implication on STIs/HIV and Sexual Health among Injecting Drug users at Rajshahi city, Bangladesh”, from ‘University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, June, 07-June 2008.
- Achieved research fellowship in June, 2008 in a project, titled, “Health Seeking Behavior of Kala-Ajore Pateint”, from ‘Faculty of Social Science, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh, June 08-Until Present.