Name: Kabindra Adhikari
Country: United States
University of Arkansas
Email: Send an Email
University of Arkansas Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences AGRI 104 Fayetteville, AR 72701 USA
Pedology; Digital soil mapping; Precision Agriculture, Soil-landscape modeling; Soil-ecosystem services; Geospatial analysis; Soil information system and soil database; Soil survey, soil classification and mapping; Soil morphometrics; Soil carbon; GIS and remote sensing; Advanced statistics
1. Linking soils to ecosystem services—A global review
2. High-resolution 3-D mapping of soil texture in Denmark.
3. Digital mapping of soil organic carbon contents and stocks in Denmark.
4. Constructing a soil class map of Denmark based on the FAO legend using digital techniques.
5. Digital mapping of soil carbon in a viticultural region of Southern Brazil.
6. Comparing kriging and regression approaches for mapping soil clay content in a diverse Danish landscape.
7. Modeling soil organic carbon at regional scale by combining multi-spectral images with laboratory spectra.
8. Geostatistical analysis of surface soil texture from Zala County in western Hungary.
9. Digital mapping of topsoil carbon content and changes in the Driftless Area of Wisconsin, USA.
10. Spatial-Temporal Changes of Soil Organic Carbon Content in Wafangdian, China.