University of California Davis Health.
Housestaff Building #2011,
University of California Davis Medical Center,
2315 Stockton Boulevard.
- Organ Preservation,
- Kidney Transplantation,
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Dr. Sageshima believes that "transplantation" requires teamwork among multidisciplinary team members, and a patient and family members are the most important part of the transplant team.
- As a transplant surgeon, he aims to provide more opportunities and better outcomes to patients with end-stage organ disease by optimizing organ recovery, preservation, transplant surgery and pre-/post-surgery management.
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- International Pancreas and Islet Transplant Association
- The International Society for Organ Donation and Procurement
- The Japan Surgical Society
- The Transplantation Society