301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang 212013, Jiangsu province, P. R. China
- 3D printing：Development of biomass-based materials as 3D printing feedstocks for potential application in biomedicine/ pharmacy, fashion, art, apparel, interior and architecture products.
- Biocomposites：Biocomposites (thin films, hydrogels, and aerogels) based on nanocellulose and polysaccharides for potential tissue engineering, wound healing, and drug delivery application.
- Polysaccharides：Extraction, functionalization and structural profiling of plant-polysaccharides (hemicellulose).
- 2017.08-now Jiangsu University，Biofuels Institute，Professor
- 2016.07-2017.07 Uppsala University，Sweden. Post-doctoral fellow
- 2016.06-2016.07 Uppsala University，Sweden. Visiting research
- 2015.04-2015.07 Paper and Fibre Research Institute (PFI), Norway. Visiting research
- 2013.01-2013.05，2013.10 KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. Visiting research