University Clinical Hospital of Valladolid, Internal Medicine, Valladolid
University Clinical Hospital of Valladolid
Innate Immunity, Autoimmunity, Cytokines, Adaptive Immunity, Immune Regulation, Autoimmune Disorders, Inflammatory Diseases, Autoimmune Disease, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Chronic Inflammation, Chemokines, Autoinflammatory Diseases, Vasculitis, Nervous System Autoimmune Diseases, Immunogenetics, Immunopathology, Immunodeficiency, Systemic Sclerosis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Sjögren's Syndrome, Scleroderma, Behçet's Disease, Dermatomyositis, Raynaud Disease, Diffuse Scleroderma, Amyloidosis, Churg-Strauss Syndrome, Cryoglobulinemia.
- Mini nutritional assessment (MNA) as nutrition screening tool in internal medicine. Advantages and disadvantages.
- Host Response Cytokine Signatures in Viral and Nonviral Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Complement system in disseminated lupus erythematosus.
- Short-stay units depending on Internal Medicine.
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome as Presenting Form of Very Early Systemic Sclerosis.
- Comparison of plasma cytokines in patients with community-acquired pneumonia with and without previous diagnosis of COPD by a multiplex technique.
- Screening tools for malnutrition in hospitalized patients.
- Prolonged standard treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus fails to normalize the secretion of innate immunity-related chemokines.
- Methods of screening for hospital malnutrition.
- MCP-1 in urine as biomarker of renal lupus in absence of cytokines, interferon-γ and growth factors.