University of Castilla-La Mancha,
University School of Nursing and Physiotherapy of Toledo,
925 268 800, Ext: 5819.
Juan Manuel Carmona Torres
EU Nursing and Physiotherapy of Toledo,
Technological Campus Weapons Factory,
Avd. Carlos III s / n, Toledo.
Nursing, Nursing Education, Gerontology, Geriatric Nursing, Palliative Medicine, Older Adults, Frailty, Falls, Elder Abuse.
- Programmed home visits by nursing professionals to older adults: Prevention or treatment?
- Factors associated with late fetal mortality.
- Questionnaire on nurses' knowledge regarding the current cardiopulmonary resuscitation recommendations.
- Nursing knowledge questionnaire on current recommendations for cardio-pulmonary resuscitation 2010.
- Analysis of knowledge about drug administration.
- Elder Abuse in a Developing Area in Bolivia.
- Prevalence in performing mammograms in Spain: analysis by communities 2006-2014 and factors that influence.
- Elder abuse within the family environment in the Azores Islands.