Calle 180 Edificio A3 Apartamento 7 e/ 1ra y 5ta Ave.
Reparto Flores, Playa. La Habana, Cuba.
- Epilepsy surgery and psychiatric disorders in epilepsy
- Cerebrovascular diseases
SKILLS OR NOTEWORTHY ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Second degree specialist in Neurology (1995).
- Philosopher doctor (2010).
- Full Professor (2011) and Researcher (2012).
- 1968-1974 School of Medicine. Havana University. Medical Doctor.
- 1982-1985 Neurology and Neurosurgery Institute. Havana City. First degree specialist in Neurology.
- 1995 Neurology and Neurosurgery Institute. Havana City. Second degree specialist in Neurology.
- 1991 Sancti Spiritus Provincial General Hospital. Intensive care to patients in severe conditions.
- 2003 Training in Epilepsy Surgery at Montreal Neurological Institute at Mc Gill University. Canada.
- 2005 Qualified in Epilepsy. Medical Sciences “General Calixto García Iñiguez” Faculty.
- 2011 Infanto-juvenile Epilepsy. Cuba-Canada Course. Neurological and Neurosurgical Institute.
- 1975-1978 Head of the Sanitary Medical Staff the Isle of Youth.
- 1978 Head of International Sanitary Control of the Isle of Youth.
- 1978-1981 Mission in Lybia (Physician)
- 1981-1982 Mission in Angola (Physician)
- 1982-1985 Neurology and Neurosurgery Institute (Resident of Neurology)
- 1985-1998 Head of the Neurology Service at “Camilo Cienfuegos” Provincial General Hospital and Head of Provincial Neurology Group at Sancti Spiritus.
- 1998-1999 Mission in Belize (Neurologist)
- 1999-2014: International Center of Neurological Restoration (CIREN). Havana, Cuba.
- 2014 Mission in Saudi Arabia. Consultant Neurologist.
- 2014-2015 Mission in Nicaragua. Neurologist.
- 2015-2016 Head of Cuban section at CIREN.
- 2016 at present Consultant Neurologist at CIREN