Route 206 and Provinceline Road Princeton, NJ 08540, USA,
616 Corporate Way Suite 2-6158, Valley Cottage, New York, United States.
Cancer Biologist and Drug Discovery Expert
- Highly motivated drug discovery scientist with a proven record identifying and evaluating oncology and immuno-oncology targets.
- Successful program manager with a track record of target identification, validation, and development utilizing small molecules and biologics.
- Effective leadership and matrixing skills, orchestrating efforts across multiple functional areas to leverage technology and drive efficient science.
- Innovative and versatile scientist with proven ability to quickly adapt and embrace new scientific paradigms.
- Expertise in Immuno-Oncology, with an emphasis on intracellular signaling mechanisms, anti-tumor immunity, immune infiltrates, T cell activation, purinergic and immunosuppressive mechanisms and informed combinatorial therapeutic approaches.
- Expertise in tumor cell biology, with an emphasis on developmental signaling pathways, mechanisms of signal transduction, transcriptional and epigenetic regulation.
- Extensive experience working collaboratively and mentoring colleagues and junior team members.
- Excellent communication skills and numerous peer-reviewed publications.