Dept of Physiology, College of Medicine
University of Saskatchewan.
(306) 966 6533
(306) 955 6532
Joseph Fomusi Ndisang
107 Wiggins Road,
Saskatoon SK, S7N 5E5, Canada
Investigation the role of the heme oxygenase system in hypertension, diabetes (types-1 and -2), and obesity.
- Joseph Fomusi Ndisang is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physiology of University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine.
- He received postdoctoral training in Physiology at the University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine from 200-2005.
- He received a PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology from the University of Florence, Italy, 2000.
- He received a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from University of Florence, Italy, in 1995.
- He has received several distinguished awards and distinctions including: Associate Fellow of the Scientific Council of the International College of Angiology (2007);
- Young Investigator Award by International College of Angiology (2007);
- Young Investigator Award by the American Society of Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics-Division for Drug Discovery, Development & Regulatory Affairs (2005);
- Young Investigator Award by the Society of Experimental Biology and Medicine (2005);
- Caroline tum Suden/Frances A. Hellebrandt Professional Opportunity Award for Meritorious.
- Research by the American Physiological Society (2005);
- Recognition Award for Meritorious Research by a Young Investigator by the American Physiological Society (2004).
- He has served as peer-reviewer for several reputed journals and granting agencies in United States, United kingdom and Canada.