Maresme Health Consortium,
Mental Health and Addicttions,
Clinical Psychiatry, Health Psychology and Innovative diagnostic procedures in neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Neurobiological marker for child and adult ADHD diagnoses.
- Psychometric properties of the Spanish version of the Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation – Outcome Measure.
- Validation of BGaze method supporting ADHD diagnosis.
- Levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids (pufa) in the erythrocyte membrane of a sample of patients with schizophrenia and their relationship with clinical and evolutionary variables.
- Neuropsychological profile and treatment-related features among patients with comorbidity between schizophrenia spectrum disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder: Is there evidence for a “schizo-obsessive” subtype?
- Efficacy of a dilemma-focused intervention for unipolar depression: Study protocol for a multicenter randomized controlled trial.
- Advanced dementia and palliative care: sociodemographic and clinical characteristics.
- Spanish Adaptation of the Beck Cognitive Insight Scale (BCIS) for Schizophrenia.
- Spanish adaptation and validation of the Prognostic Scale for Strauss and Carpenter Schizophrenia.
- Adaptation and validation of the quality-of-life scale: Satisfaction with Life Domains Scale by Baker and Intagliata.