33 Chesterfield Avenue Gedling
- Gene expression analysis
- Molecular Biology
Chief Research Scientist- Company NameCrossGen Ltd:
- John has expertise in predictive toxicology using toxicogenomics and cell-based approaches.
- He coordinates investigative toxicology projects across international boundaries bringing together multidisciplinary expertise to assess toxicity issues.
- He led a collaboration between CrossGen and a Nottingham university to investigate species specific differences in drug development using data from Merck KGaA.
- The results of the collaboration was published in PLOS ONE.
- At CrossGen, John is the lead scientist in the evaluation and application of novel in vitro and molecular biology technologies and strategies in drug safety evaluation in both early and late stage development.
- In 2011, he led the company to a successful partnership with the University of Missouri in the USA for commercialisation of the company’s microarray technology.
- He is a named inventor on patents covering novel genomics technologies in gene expression analysis.