Departamento de Orgânica,
University of Campinas.
Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, metabolomics.
- 1H NMR Metabolomic Profiling of Human and Animal Blood Serum Samples
- Metabolomic study of patients with bipolar disorder through ¹H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (¹H NMR).
- H-NMR, H-NMR T2-edited, and 2D-NMR in bipolar disorder metabolic profiling
- Lipidomics, Biomarkers, and Schizophrenia: A Current Perspective
- Biomarkers of the Caseous Lymphadenitis in Sheep by NMR-Based Metabolomics
- NMR Spectroscopy Metabolomics Applied to Crack Cocaine Users and Patients with Schizophrenia: Similar Behavior but Different Molecular Causes
- NMR-based metabolomics strategies: plants, animals and humans
- Metabolomics and lipidomics analyses by 1H nuclear magnetic resonance of schizophrenia patient serum reveal potential peripheral biomarkers for diagnosis
- NMR metabolomics as diagnosis tool for schizophrenia
- Hydrogen-1 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy applied to metabolomics of the crack users and patientis with schizophrenia