Medical University of Warsaw
Medical University of Warsaw,
Health Promotion, Medical & Health Profession Education, Health Psychology, Communication Skills
- The role of gender in the active attitude toward treatment and health among older patients in primary health care—self-assessed health status and sociodemographic factors as moderators
- Activation of older patients through PRACTA intervention for primary healthcare doctors: does the method matter?
- Primary Care Patients’ Expectations Towards Medical Appointments and Their Experiences During the Visit: Does Age Matter?
- Enhancing Doctors' Competencies in Communication With and Activation of Older Patients: The Promoting Active Aging (PRACTA) Computer-Based Intervention Study
- Professional burnout and social support in the workplace among hospice nurses and midwives in Poland
- Quality of life in palliative care
- Assessment of Coping Styles and Strategies with School-Related Stress