Holland Computing Center,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln,
Lincoln, NE 68588, USA.
- Fluid mechanics Computational fluid dynamics
- Multiphase flows Grid-based and mesh-free numerical methods
- Catalysis Parallel computing
- Biomass pyrolysis General-purpose GPU scientific computing
- Heat and mass transfer
- Multi-scale coupling
- Molecular dynamics
- 2010.8 - 2013.7 - Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
- Dissertation: Thermophysical properties study of graphene
- Supervisor: Prof. Xinwei Wang
- 2006.9 - 2010.7 - B.Sc in Thermal Power Engineering
- Shandong University, Shandong, China.