School of Business,
West Focheng Road 8,
Water management, Ecological compensation
- The outstanding paper award of young scholars - 2015.
- Excellent supervisor for the undergraduate students - 2014.
- Jie Zhang, Zhencheng Xing, Jigan Wang. analysis of co2 emission performance and abatement potential for municipal industrial sectors in Jiangsu, China[J]. sustainability. 2016(8).
- Zhang Jie, Mao Ting, Qian Wei, Muli-Agent Negotiation Model of Inter-Regional Water Pollution Ecological Compensation. Science and Technology Management Research. 2016(3):225-239
- Huang S S, Zhang J. Study on Influencing Factors of China’s Carbon Emission Rights Price.Advanced Materials Research. 2014, 962:1468-1471
- C.Y.Liu, J.Zhang and Y. Chen.Study on Model of Carbon Emission Rights Allocation among Power Enterprises. Advanced Materials Research. 2014, 962:1645-1649.
- Peng Pei, Zhang Jie, Research for Trans-boundary Water Pollution Cooperation, Advanced Materials Research, 2013
- Zhang Jie, Wang Jigan, Chen Yanping. The real option model of opportunity cost in river basin ecological compensation, Advanced Materials Research, 2012
- Zhang Jie, Xu Jian. Study on the optimize model for river basin Ecological compensation mode. Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice. 2011(10):2027-2032
- Zhangjie. YangLianfen. Wangjigan. The Study on the Real Option Decision-making Model for Investment Value of Water Project. ICEC2009
- Zhang Jie, Wang Jigan, Wang Huimin. The interactive, multi-objective and flexible decision-making model for investment of water project. WICOM2008
- Wang Jigan Zhang Jie Systems Analysis on Harmonious Management of Water Resources in River Basins. In: Methodology in Hydrology- IAHS Publ. No.311.2007