Wuhan Textile University
College of Materials Science & Engineering.
Polymers, Materials Chemistry, Polymerization, Fluorescence, Electrochemistry, Absorption, Photochemistry, Dyes ,Dye-sensitized Solar Cells.
- In 2006, Jie Xu received his Ph.D degree from Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China, China.
- After that, He worked in Wuhan Textile University.
- Until now, he has published more than 40 papers about dye-sensitized solar cells and chemometrics.
- Polypyrrole-coated cotton fabrics prepared by electrochemical polymerization as textile counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Fabric electrodes coated with polypyrrole nanorods for flexible supercapacitor application prepared via a reactive self-degraded template.
- Organic Sensitizers with Pyridine Ring Anchoring Group for p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells.
- A flexible polypyrrole-coated fabric counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Density Functional Theory Study on D-?-A-type Organic Dyes Containing Different Electron-Donors for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells.
- Thermal, mechanical and electrical properties of the PEO-based solid polymer electrolytes filled by yttrium oxide nanoparticles.
- Influence of para-orientating Methoxyl Units on the Electronic Structures and Light Absorption Properties of the Triphenylamine-based dyes by DFT Study.
- Optical amplification of Eu(DBM)(3)Phen-doped polymer optical fiber.
- Polypyrrole/nickel sulfide/bacterial cellulose nanofibrous composite membranes for flexible supercapacitor electrodes.
- Quantitative structure-property relationship study of β-cyclodextrin complexation free energies of organic compounds.