Biofuels Institute, Jiangsu University.
Jiangsu University, Biofuels Institute, Zhenjiang.
Renewable Energy Technologies, Biochemistry, Energy Engineering, Phylogenetic Analysis, Phylogenetics, Bioprocess Engineering and Fermentation Technology, Biofuel Production, Biofuels, Bioenergy, Lignocellulosic Conversion, Lignin, Lignocellulose Degradation, Biomass Energy, Biofuels From Lignocellulosic Biomass, Microbial Fuel Cell, Energy Crops, Termite Control, Biological conversion of biomass.
- Effective bio-pretreatment of sawdust waste with a novel microbial consortium for enhanced biomethanation.
- Cell Wall Disruption in Low Temperature NaOH/urea Solution and its Potential Application in Lignocellulose Pretreatment.
- Microbial fuel cell-based biosensors for environmental monitoring: A review.
- Adsorption and removal of triphenylmethane dyes from water by magnetic reduced graphene oxide.
- Description of Comamonas serinivorans sp nov., isolated from wheat straw compost.
- Bacillus ligniniphilus sp. nov., an alkaliphilic and halotolerant bacterium isolated from sediments of South China Sea.
- Increase of riboflavin biosynthesis underlies enhancement of extracellular electron transfer of Shewanella in alkaline microbial fuel cells.
- Insects and biofuels.
- A Case Study of the Formosan Subterranean Termite, Coptotermes formosanus (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) Transported with a Non-Cellulosic Commercial Carrier in South Mississippi.
- Sporulation of Metarhizium anisopliae and Beauveria bassiana on Coptotermes formosanus and in vitro.