Jiangsu University, Biofuels Institute, Zhenjiang.
Renewable Energy Technologies, Biochemistry, Energy Engineering, Phylogenetic Analysis, Phylogenetics, Bioprocess Engineering and Fermentation Technology, Biofuel Production, Biofuels, Bioenergy, Lignocellulosic Conversion, Lignin, Lignocellulose Degradation, Biomass Energy, Biofuels From Lignocellulosic Biomass, Microbial Fuel Cell, Energy Crops, Termite Control, Biological conversion of biomass.
- Effective bio-pretreatment of sawdust waste with a novel microbial consortium for enhanced biomethanation
- Controlling the Size and Film Strength of Individualized Cellulose Nanofibrils Prepared by Combined Enzymatic Pretreatment and High Pressure Microfluidization.
- Comparative Study of Alkali and Acidic Cellulose Solvent Pretreatment of Corn Stover for Fermentable Sugar Production.
- Cell Wall Disruption in Low Temperature NaOH/urea Solution and its Potential Application in Lignocellulose Pretreatment.
- Microbial fuel cell-based biosensors for environmental monitoring: A review.
- Adsorption and removal of triphenylmethane dyes from water by magnetic reduced graphene oxide.
- Purification and Characterization of a Hemocyanin (Hemo1) with Potential Lignin-Modification Activities from the Wood-Feeding Termite, Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki.
- Description of Comamonas serinivorans sp nov., isolated from wheat straw compost.
- Bacillus ligniniphilus sp. nov., an alkaliphilic and halotolerant bacterium isolated from sediments of South China Sea..
- Bacterial Community Composition of South China Sea Sediments through Pyrosequencing-Based Analysis of 16S rRNA Genes.