301, Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, PR China, Zip Code: 212013
• Recycle, reuse, and recovery of waste biomass and other important lignocellulosic biomass resources for various value-added fuels and chemicals
• Advanced lignocellulolytic system development for novel bioreactors via processing bionics (biomimetics)
• Dedicated bioenergy crop development via cell wall modification and bioengineering
• Advanced technology development for biomass-based plastics and other relevant bio-products
• Advanced technology development for microbial fuel cells
- 2009-Present, Distinguished professor, Director of Biofuels Institute of Jiangsu University, Vice Dean of School of the Environment, Zhenjiang, 212013, Jiangsu, P. R. China, Adjunct Professor in Dept. of Biological Systems Engineering, Washington State University, USA
- 2004-2009, Assistant professor, Costal Research and Extension Center, Mississippi State University and Graduate faculty of Ph.D. student, Dept. of Entomology and Plant Pathology of Mississippi State University, Mississippi, USA
- 2002-2003，Postdoctoral associate at Department of Entomology, Louisiana State University, USA
- 1998-2002，Ph. D. student at the Dept. of Entomology of Louisiana State University, Louisiana, USA
- 1996-1997，Visiting scholar at the Dept. of Entomology of Louisiana State University, Louisiana, USA
- 1992-1996，Associate professor in Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences (JAAS), Nanjing, P. R. China.
- 1991-1992，Visiting scholar in Dept. of Entomology, Auburn University, Alabama, USA
- 1985-1991，Assistant professor in Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Nanjing, P. R. China.