scientific contributions while affiliated with Xuanwu hospital.
- Surgical treatment of subclavian artery occlusion.
- Analysis of operation-related complications of totally laparoscopic aortoiliac surgery.
- Trends in lower extremity peripheral arterial disease treatments and prognosis: a 10 years' experience in single center.
- A Case of Mesenchymal Chondrosarcoma Arising from the Femoral Vein with 8 Years of Follow-up.
- Effects of Sarpogrelate Combined with Aspirin in Patients Undergoing Carotid Endarterectomy in China: A Single-Center Retrospective Study.
- Future research directions to improve fistula maturation and reduce access failure.
- Angiojet rheolytic thrombectomy combined with catheter fragmentation in a patient presenting with massive pulmonary embolism and cardiogenic shock.
- An Analysis of Complications of Brachial and Axillary Artery Punctures.