Ltd 666 Gaoxin Road,
B5-111 Wuhan East Lake High-Tech Develop Zone Wuhan,
Hubei, China 430075
heoretical chemistry, quantum chemistry, computational chemistry, bioinformatics and molecular biology, Protein folding, protein structure informatics, protein conformation
- Dr. Jiaan Yang is an expert in theoretical chemistry, quantum chemistry, computational chemistry, bioinformatics and molecular biology with working experience in academic research and pharmaceutical industries.
- In recent years, Dr. Yang focused on the development of protein structural fingerprint technology, and made several breakthroughs in this area.
- In 2008, Dr. Yang created the Protein Folding Shape Code (PFSC), which provides the complete description conformation.
- In 2010, he developed Probe Binding Site for Drug Discovery (PBSDD) technology, which is able rapidly to make high throughput screening protein database to find out drug targets.
- In 2015, he successfully developed Complete Prediction for Protein Conformation (CPPC) to covert the protein sequence into the complete conformation with all variation of folding shapes. These protein structural fingerprint technologies promote molecular biology research and drug discovery.