MD Anderson Cancer Center,
1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Unit 1374,
Houston, Texas 77030.
"Cancer, Epidemiology, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma), Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm), Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm), Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)"
- Jeri Kim, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
- Dr. Kim received her medical degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
- Following her internal medicine internship and residency at Baylor College of Medicine, she completed a fellowship in medical oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- She leads the active surveillance trial in prostate cancer at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Her research interests include prostate cancer prevention, managing early stage prostate cancer noninvasively, identifying markers in prostate tissue and blood that may explain why morphologically similar tumors have different rates of disease progression, and developing anticancer agents that may slow prostate cancer progression in men undergoing active surveillance.