300 W. Drake Rd.,
Fort Collins, CO 80523,
Equine Sinus Disease, Dental related sinus disease, Sinus Surgery
- Jeremiah received his DVM from the VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA, in 2007.
- Having tracked in equine, Jeremiah accepted a one year internship with Equine Medical Center of Ocala in Ocala, FL, after graduation.
- An equine surgical residency at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, was the next step in his career where he chose a concentration dealing with advanced diagnostic imaging utilizing musculoskeletal ultrasonography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Upon finishing his residency the summer of 2011, Dr. Easley joined his equine veterinarian wife, Dr. Jennifer Hatzel, at Colorado State University where they are both employed.
- Presently, he serves as the Assistant Director and a Principal Investigator for the Preclinical Surgical Research Laboratory at CSU.
- He received his surgery credentials from the American College of Veterinary Surgeons in February 2012.
- As a clinician at CSU, he consults on many cases involving dental or sinus-related problems, many of which require advanced diagnostic imaging such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- He serves as a clinical consultant for Animal Imagining, Inc. in Weatherford, TX, which is the only imaging facility in the US that is equipped with a standing CT unit.
- Dr. Jeremiah Easley’s interests and skills surrounding imaging are utilized by our practice and he serves as a consultant on cases requiring expertise in these fields.
- He has published numerous articles and presented papers at professional continuing education programs.
- Jack and Jeremiah assist one another in surgery, in wet labs, and with CE programs–particularly if it relates to dentistry or the oral cavity.