Northwest Quadrant Building Suite #6455,
- Health Services Research
- Population Health Management
- Patient Engagement
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Employee Wellness
- Health Information Technology
- Health Care Disparities
- Jennifer T. Fink completed her Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in the Urban Studies program, with her dissertation focusing on Aurora Health Cares employee Wellness program.
- She has 15 years of research experience in several disease specialties.
- Fink research focuses on health services including population health management, obesity, patient engagement, preventive medicine, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, employee wellness and health information technology