School of Engineering,
los Descubrimientos s / n 41092,
Bone physiology, Disorders of bone, Biomechanics, bone remodeling, mechanobiology, implants, bone behavior models
- Numerical estimation of bone density and elastic constants distribution in a human mandible.
- Effect of porosity and mineral content on the elastic constants of cortical bone: a multiscale approach.
- A bone remodelling model including the directional activity of BMUs.
- Finite element analysis of the human mastication cycle.
- Percutaneous iliosacral fixation in external rotational pelvic fractures. A biomechanical analysis.
- A study of the temporomandibular joint during bruxism.
- Biomechanical analysis of a new minimally invasive system for osteosynthesis of pubis symphysis disruption.
- The effect of kinematic constraints in the inverse dynamics problem in biomechanics.
- On the role of bone damage in calcium homeostasis.
- Numerical simulation of bone remodelling around dental implants.