Iran University of Medical Sciences Tehran Iran
Health Economics, Economic Evaluation, Disease Modeling, Econometrics, Qualitative Research, Public Health
- Cost-Utility of “Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide” versus “Gemcitabine and Paclitaxel” for Treatment of Patients with Breast Cancer in Iran.
- Identification determinant factors on willingness to pay for health services in Iran.
- Health care expenditure in the Islamic Republic of Iran versus other high spending countries.
- Trend of Inequality in the Distribution of Health Care Resources in Iran.
- Investigation Of The Relationship Between Motivational Factors And Increase Of Efficiency In The Staff Of Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
- Investigation of administrative obstacles to family physician program in urban areas of Iran.