The University of the West Indies at Mona, Kingston, Jamaica.
- Vital registration and under-reporting of maternal mortality in Jamaica.
- Knowledge, Beliefs and Practices of Patients with Diabetic Retinopathy at the University Hospital of the West Indies, Jamaica.
- Certification of Coroners cases by pathologists would improve the completeness of death registration in Jamaica.
- The prevalence of diabetes among staff at The University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Campus.
- Total cholesterol levels among staff at The University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Campus.
- The prevalence of depression among staff at The University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Campus.
- Lessons learned in scaling up and integrating HIV testing in a primary health care facility: The Counselling, Testing & Intervention (CTI) Programme.
- Factors affecting study efficiency and item non-response in health surveys in developing countries: The Jamaica national healthy lifestyle survey.
- Health sector challenges and responses beyond the Alma-Ata Declaration: A Caribbean perspective.
- The prevalence of cigarette smoking and exposure to second hand smoke among staff at The University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Campus.
- What’s up with Relationships? Exploring the Role of Normative Values in the HIV/STI Risk Matrix.
- Modelling an Indigenous Response to HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean: The Case of The Sexual Safety Initiative Programme.