Department of Chemical Biology, Faculty of Biotechnology, University of Wroclaw, Joliot-Curie 14a, 50-383 Wroclaw, Poland.
Plant Biochemistry and physiology, bioactive substances of plant origin, membrane protein, photosynthesis, protein transport
- Heme binding to an apocytochrome b(6) fused to maltose-binding protein overexpressed in Escherichia coli.
- Targeting of proteins into and within the chloroplast.
- [Rieske protein--a component of transmembrane cytochrome complexes].
- Heme Binding to an Apocytochrome b 6 Fused to Maltose-binding Protein Overexpressed in Escherichia coli.
- Localisation of apocytochrome b6 fused to expressed periplasmic maltose-binding protein in Escherichia coli.
- Phenolic composition of seeds from control and W92 flax plants Fatty acids composition of flaxseed from Linola (control) and transgenic seeds W92.
- ALB3 Insertase Mediates Cytochrome b6 Co-translational Import into the Thylakoid Membrane.
- Codon bias and the folding dynamics of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator.
- Integration of the Thylakoid Membrane Protein Cytochrome b 6 in the Cytoplasmic Membrane of Escherichia coli.
- Escherichia coli as a model in targeting thylakoid protein, cytochrome b6, into the membrane.