Biomedicum 1 Haartmaninkatu 4 00014 Helsingin yliopisto
CNS cytokines, inflammation, neurodegeneration, iPSC derived models
- Sulfosuccinimidyl oleate sodium is neuroprotective and alleviates stroke-induced neuroinflammation.
- Retinal Degeneration in A Mouse Model of CLN5 Disease Is Associated with Compromised Autophagy.
- DHCR24 exerts neuroprotection upon inflammation-induced neuronal death.
- PSEN1 Mutant iPSC-Derived Model Reveals Severe Astrocyte Pathology in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Disease-Induced Alterations in Brain Drug Transporters in Animal Models of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Loss of CLN5 causes altered neurogenesis in a childhood neurodegenerative disorder.
- Human Ipsc-Derived Alzheimer’s Disease Astrocytes Recapitulate Disease-Related Phenotypes.
- Collagen XIII secures pre- and postsynaptic integrity of the neuromuscular synapse.
- Lack of collagen XV is protective after ischemic stroke in mice.
- The Copper bis(thiosemicarbazone) Complex CuII(atsm) Is Protective Against Cerebral Ischemia Through Modulation of the Inflammatory Milieu.
- ADAMTS-4 promotes neurodegeneration in a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Perineuronal nets in neurodegeneration.
- Bexarotene targets autophagy and is protective against thromboembolic stroke in aged mice with tauopathy.
- Nontargeted Metabolite Profiling of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Derived Neural Cells: Insights Into Mechanisms of Brain Diseases.
- Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 responses dictate differentiation of neural progenitors to NMDA-responsive cells in fragile X syndrome: mGluR5 in human and mouse fragile X progenitors.
- Creation of a library of induced pluripotent stem cells from Parkinsonian patients.