Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Harran University, Sanliurfa , Turkey
Cancer biochemistry, Oxidative stress, DNA damage Natural Products in Cancer Prevention Identification of Phenolic Compounds, Antioxidant Activity and Anti-cancer effects of the plant extract
- Comparison of sVCAM-1 and sICAM-1 levels in maternal serum and vaginal secretion between pregnant women with preterm prelabour ruptures of membranes and healthy pregnant women.
- Total Phenolic, Flavonoid, Fatty Acid Contents and Cytotoxic, Antioxidant, and Antimicrobial Activities of Hedysarum aucheri.
- The apoptotic, cytotoxic and genotoxic effect of novel binuclear boron-fluoride complex on endometrial cancer.
- Synthesis and characterization of the hemi-salen ligands and their triboron complexes: Spectroscopy and examination of anticancer properties.
- Resveratrol attenuates bleomycin-induced genotoxicity, pulmonary fibrosis and DNA damage in balb/c mice with ehrlich ascites carcinoma.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Cytotoxic Activities of a Schiff Base Ligand and Its Binuclear Copper(II) and Manganese(III) Complexes.