Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologies Department,
School of Health Sciences - Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, Portugal,
V, 5300-121, Bragança.
Public Health, Epidemiology
- Jul 2016 PhD in Pharmacy and Health, Pharmacy Faculty, University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Nov 2010 Master in Epidemiology, Medicine Faculty, University of Porto, Portugal.
- Dec 2003 Degree in Pharmacy, School of Health Technology of Coimbra, Portugal.
- Specialization: Isabel C. Pinto has an interdisciplinary know-how acquired along her research practice. She has several research works in public health, epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacy areas, in different contexts and different age groups, particularly in the elderly.
- Supervising experience of Scientific works: (Co)supervision of more than 180 undergraduate projects and research works in the areas of pharmacy and dietetics and nutrition, and (Co)supervision of 11 postgraduate research works in the area of pharmacy.
- Coordination experience: Coordinator of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologies Department (Sept 2008 to Jul 2014 and from Oct 2016 to present); Director of Pharmacy degree (Dec 2009 to Nov 2012); Director of Post-Graduation in Counseling and Information in Pharmacy (Sep 2012 and Sep 2015).
- Referee of Scientific works: Articles Reviewer of Journals in the areas of Public Health and Epidemiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, Nursing and Health, Neurological Disorders, Healthcare Communications, with about 15 completed works. Editorial Board Member of an eBook on Drug Abuse, and of journals in the areas of Gerontology, Pharmacology, Drug research and Technology, Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, Forensic Research, Neurology. Referee of about 60 abstracts for national and international conference communications.
- Organization of Scientific Meetings: Member of the Scientific and Organizing Committee of national and international several scientific meetings, mainly in Health and Pharmacy areas.