Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital,
Ulku Mahallesi Talatpasa Bulvari No:5 Altindag,
- Elderly health,
- Primary care,
- Health education.
- Attitudes to the challenges of life among different occupation groups.
- Weight management, calorie intake and body image perception among young adults.
- Management of Diabetes in correctional institutions.
- Effects of depression and life factors on social network score in elderly people in Çankaya, Ankara.
- Effects of sociocultural factors on social trends in society.
- Factors influencing breastfeeding duration: A survey in a Turkish population.
- Contributions of Qualitative Studies to Obesity Management in Primary Care.
- A case of a Creuzfeldt-Jakob disease presented with neuroleptic malignant syndrome.
- Demographic and Clinical Features of Migrain Headache of Women in Relation to Functional Disability.
- Opinions and experiences of patients with type 2 diabetes on family medicine communication: Qualitative study.