New York University
12, Waverley Place, NY
NY-10003, United States
Genetics, Genomics, Fertility, Aging, Cell and Developmental Biology
Assistant Research Scientist at the Center for Genomics and Systems Biology, NYU, NY.
- Dramatic fertility decline in aging C. elegans males is associated with mating execution deficits rather than diminished sperm quality.
- A comparative study of sperm morphology, cytology and activation in Caenorhabditis elegans, Caenorhabditis remanei and Caenorhabditis briggsae.
- DHS-21, a dicarbonyl/L-xylulose reductase (DCXR) ortholog, regulates longevity and reproduction in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Germline transformation of Caenorhabditis elegans by injection.
- Isolation and in vitro activation of Caenorhabditis elegans sperm.
- Meiotic diapause: how a sperm signal sets you free.
- The Caenorhabditis elegans spe-38 gene encodes a novel four-pass integral membrane protein required for sperm function at fertilization.
- The genetic and molecular analysis of spe-19, a gene required for sperm activation in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- The sperm surface localization of the TRP-3/SPE-41 Ca2+ -permeable channel depends on SPE-38 function in Caenorhabditis elegans.