Fellow of International Agency for Standards and Ratings (IASR),
Centre of Excellence for Alzheimer's Disease Research and Care,
Sarich Neuroscience Research Institute,
Edith Cowan University,
8 Verdun Street, Nedlands 6009.
Western Australia, Australia.
- Type 3 diabetes and Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- In the current global epidemic the neurons in early life become senescent or diseased.
- Research Interests are related to the determination of a plasma protein profile that may diagnose neurons that are stable and not senescent/apoptotic with the aging process.
- Dr. Ian Martins is a Fellow for the International Agency for Standards and Ratings (IASR) and Reveiwer for Open Acess Pub and various other journals.
- Chief Editor for International Journal of Diabetes Research (2014-2017), Research and Reviews: Neuroscience (2016-2017) and Journal of Diabetes and Clinical Studies and Editor for various other journals.
- BIT Member (BIT Congress. Inc) with an H-index of 43, (ResearchGate STATs (23), Mendeley STATS (20).
- Scientist for the Science Advisory Board (USA) and an Academic with Academia.edu. Citations > 3000.
- ResearchGate’s analysis available on google, Tweet, Facebook, Lindekin under Ian James Martins’ name places publication Stats RG score higher than 96% of the international SCIENTISTS.
- Certificates of appreciation in relation to anti-aging, health and disease. Keynote addresses at Innovate Pharma 2017, Innovate Neurology 2017, World Diabetes and Endocrinology Summit-2017 and Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology 2016.
- Conferred with the RICHARD KUHN RESEARCH AWARD-2015 ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM.