Principal Research Fellow,
Edith Cowan University
Ian James Martins
Fellow of International Agency for Standards and Ratings (IASR),
Centre of Excellence for Alzheimer's Disease Research and Care,
Sarich Neuroscience Research Institute,
Edith Cowan University,
8 Verdun Street, Nedlands 6009.
Western Australia, Australia.
- Type 3 diabetes and Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- In the current global epidemic the neurons in early life become senescent or diseased.
- Research Interests are related to the determination of a plasma protein profile that may diagnose neurons that are stable and not senescent/apoptotic with the aging process.
- Dr. Ian Martins is a Fellow for the International Agency for Standards and Ratings (IASR) and Reveiwer for Open Acess Pub and various other journals.
- Chief Editor for International Journal of Diabetes Research (2014-2017), Research and Reviews: Neuroscience (2016-2017) and Journal of Diabetes and Clinical Studies and Editor for various other journals.
- BIT Member (BIT Congress. Inc) with an H-index of 43, (ResearchGate STATs (23), Mendeley STATS (20).
- Scientist for the Science Advisory Board (USA) and an Academic with Academia.edu. Citations > 3000.
- ResearchGate’s analysis available on google, Tweet, Facebook, Lindekin under Ian James Martins’ name places publication Stats RG score higher than 96% of the international SCIENTISTS.
- Certificates of appreciation in relation to anti-aging, health and disease. Keynote addresses at Innovate Pharma 2017, Innovate Neurology 2017, World Diabetes and Endocrinology Summit-2017 and Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology 2016.
- Conferred with the RICHARD KUHN RESEARCH AWARD-2015 ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM.