Kyungpook National University, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Daegu.
PCR, Cell Culture, Gel Electrophoresis, Gene Expression, SDS-PAGE, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, RNA Isolation, Mass Spectrometry, Transfection, Cell Line Culture, Liquid Chromatography, Sample Preparation, Primary Cell Culture, Tissue Culture, Immunofluorescence Staining, Immunoblotting, Proteomics, RNA Interference, Metabolomics, Biomarker Discovery, Metabolite Identification, siRNA, Metabonomics.
- Immunolocalization of Water Channel Proteins AQP1 and AQP4 in Rat Spinal Cord.
- 1H NMR-Based Metabolite Profiling of Plasma in a Rat Model of Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Patterns of Gene and Metabolite Define the Effects of Extracellular Osmolality on Kidney Collecting Duct.
- Regulation of AQP4 protein expression in rat brain astrocytes: Role of P2X7 receptor activation.
- Tankyrase-mediated β-catenin activity regulates vasopressin-induced AQP2 expression in kidney collecting duct mpkCCDc14 cells.
- Cyclophosphamide-induced vasopressin-independent activation of aquaporin-2 in the rat kidney.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligases in rat kidney collecting duct: Response to vasopressin stimulation and withdrawal.
- Vasopressin V2R-Targeting Peptide Carrier Mediates siRNA Delivery into Collecting Duct Cells.
- Peripheral nerve injury induces aquaporin-4 expression and astrocytic enlargement in spinal cord.
- A novel method of ligand peptidomics to identify peptide ligands binding to AQP2-expressing plasma membranes and intracellular vesicles of rat kidney.