3260 Molecular Biology Building,
Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Cardiac Aging.
- Dr. Bai received his B.S. in Biology (1997) from East China Normal University;
- His M.S. in Aquatic Biology from Shanghai Ocean University (2000);
- His Ph.D. in Entomology from University of Kentucky (2009), where his mentor was Dr. Subba Reddy Palli.
- He was a postdoctoral research fellow with Dr. Marc Tatar at Brown University (2009-2015).
- Dr. Bai joined the faculty of Iowa State University, Department of Genetics, Development, and Cell Biology in January 2016, as a tenure-eligible assistant professor.
- Although his career trajectory is a bit unique and his scientific training is somewhat diverse,
- Dr. Bai’s career path began and remains primarily in hormonal and transcriptional regulatory networks affecting animal physiology.