Name: Hongwei Mo
Associate professor and professor at Automation College, Harbin Engineering University from 1996 till now.
Email: Send an Email
Harbin Engineering University
Hongwei Mo, born in 1973. He is a professor of Automation College of Harbin Engineering University. He got Ph.D degree in the same university in 2005. He was a visiting Scholar of UCDavis,CA, USA from 10,2003-10, 2004.
He worked as a lecturer, associate professor and professor in Automation College,Harbin Engineering University from 1996 till now.
His main research interesting includes Natural Computing, Data Mining, Intelligent System, Artificial Intelligence,Intelligence Robot and UAV. He had published 70 papers on nature inspired computing in international journals and conferences.He was the guest editor of Special issue on Nature inspired computing and applications of Journal of Information Technology Research. He was the author of 5 monograhs and he is the editor of ‘Handbook of Artificial Immune Systems and Nature inspired computing:Applying Complex Adaptive Technologies’.
He is a member of IEEE Computing Intelligence Society, IEEE Robotics and Automaton Society. He was also the program committee member over 30 international conferences. And he is the organization committees chair of 2013 International Conference on Swarm Intelligence. He is the program committees chair of 2017 International Conference on Bio-inspired Computing Theories and Appplications.
He serves as the associate editor of International Journal of Computing Intelligence and Pattern Recognition, member of editorial boards of the Journal of Information Technology Research and International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research, International Journal of immunocomputing, Journal of Man, Machine and Technology and Progress in Intelligent Computing and Application. Journal of Electronics(in Chinese) and IEEE Tran on Industrial Informatics 2018 Special Issue Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
(1) Hongwei Mo, Lili Liu, Jiao Zhao，A New Magnetotactic Bacteria Optimization Algorithm Based on Moment Migration.IEEE/ACM Trans. Comput. Biology Bioinform,2017,14(1): 15-26
(2) Hongwei Mo, Yanyan Zhao,Motor Imagery Electroencephalograph Classification Based on Optimized Support Vector Machine by Magnetic Bacteria Optimization Algorithm. Neural Processing Letters, 2016, 44(1): 185-197
(3) Hongwei Mo#, Lifang Xu#,Research of biogeography particle swarm optimization for robot path planning.Neurocomputing,2015,148: 91-99
(4 )Hongwei Mo#, Lifang Xu#, Lili Liu, Yanyan Zhao，Magnetotactic Bacteria Optimization Algorithm Based On Four Best-Rand Pairwise Schemes. International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research,2014,5(3): 22-40
(5) Hongwei Mo#, Lili Liu, Lifang Xu#,A Power Spectrum Optimization Algorithm inspired by magnetotactic bacteria. Neural Computing and Applications 2014,25(7-8): 1823-1844
(6) Hongwei Mo, Qirong Tang,Longlong Meng,Behavior-Based Fuzzy Control for Mobile Robot Navigation,Mathematical Problems in Engineering，2013,1-12
(7) Hongwei Mo,Ubiquity symposium: Evolutionary computation and the processes of life: evolutionary computation as a direction in nature-inspired computing. Ubiquity, 2012,( 2):1-2
(8) Hongwei Mo,Longlong Meng,Robot Path Planning Based on Differential Evolution in Static Environment, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications，2012,6(20):122-129
(1) Mo H.,Xu L.,Luo C., Magnetic bacterial optimization algorithm for mobile robot path planning, The 11th International Conference on Bio-inspired Computing: Theories and Applications (BIC-TA 2016), 2016 , Xi’an, China,10. 28-10.30
(2) Mo H., Luo C., Liu K. Robot indoor navigation based on computer vision and machine learning, Sixth International Conference on Swarm Intelligence 2016, Bali, Indonesia, 6.25-6.30
(3) Mo H., Ma J., Zhao Y. , An improved magnetotactic bacteria moment migration optimization algorithm. 15th International Conferencen on Artificial Intelligence And Soft Computing 2015, Zakopane, Poland,2015.6.14-6.18
(4) Mo H#., Xu L#.,Biogeography optimization algorithm for DC motor PID control. 6th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence,2015, Beijing, China,6.26-6.29.
(5) Mo H#., Liu L., Xu L#., Zhao Y.,Research on magnetotactic bacteria optimization algorithm based on the best individual. The 9th International Conference on Bio-inspired Computing: Theories and Applications 2014, Wuhan, China, 2014,10.16-10.19
(6) Mo H.,Liu L.,Magnetotactic bacteria optimization algorithm based on best-target scheme. 10th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC'14) 2014,Xiamen,China, 8.19-8.21
(7) Mo H., Liu L., Geng M.,A new magnetotactic bacteria optimization algorithm based on moment migration. 5th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence,2014,Hefei,China,10.17-10.20
(8) Mo H., Liu L., Geng M., A magnetotactic bacteria algorithm based on power spectrum for optimization. 5th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence 2014, Hefei,China, 10.17-10.20
(9) Mo H#.,Xu L#., Control of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on immune network model. 5th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence,2014, Hefei,China, 10.17-10.20
(10) Mo H.,Geng M., Magnetotactic bacteria optimization algorithm based on best-rand scheme. 6th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC2014) ,Porto, Portugal,7.30-8.1
(11) Mo H.,Geng M., Research on evolution hardware design based on memetic algorithm. IEEE Workshop on Memetic Computing 2013,Singore,4.16-4.19
(12) Mo H#., Xu Z#., Tang Q., Constrained multi-objective biogeography optimization algorithm for robot path planning. 4th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence 2013,Harbin,China, 6.12-6.15
(13) Mo H#., Xu L#.,Magnetotactic bacteria optimization algorithm for multimodal optimization. IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence 2013, Singore,4.16-4.19
(14) Mo H.,Li Z., Zhang L., Research on biogeography differential evolution algorithm. Computational intelligence and intelligent systems : 6th International Symposium2012, Wuhan, China, 10.27-10.28
(15) Mo H.,Li Z., Zhang L., Biogeography based optimization for multi-knapsack problems. The Ninth International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2012), Shenyang, China ,7.11-7.14
(16) Luo C., Mo H., Shen F., Zhao W., Multi-goal motion planning of an autonomous robot in unknown environments by an ant colony optimization approach, The Sixth International Conference on Swarm Intelligence 2016, Bali, Indonesia, 6.25-6.30
(17) Luo C., Zhu A., Mo H., Zhao W., Planning optimal trajectory for histogram-enabled mapping and navigation by an efficient PSO algorithm, The 12th IEEE World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA 2016), 2016, Guilin, China,6.12-6.17
(18) Luo C., Zhang J., Jan G. E., Mo H., A new hopfield-type neural network approach to multi-hoal behicle navigation in unknown environments, IEEE International Conference on Vehicular Electronics and Safety, 2016, Beijing, China, 7. 10-7.12
(19) Luo C., Yang S. X., Mo H.,Li X., Safety aware robot coverage motion planning with virtual-obstacle-based navigation. IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation 2015, Lijiang, China,8. 8-8.10
(20) Luo C., Shen F., Yang S. X., Mo H., Annealing-based guidance of a rescue robot for rescue mission with multi-goal navigation. IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation2015, Lijiang, China,8. 8-8.10
(21) Muldoon S., Luo C., Shen F., Mo H., Naturally inspired optimization algorithms as applied to mobile robotic path planning. IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence 2014, Orlando, FL, USA,12.9-12.12
(22) Luo C., Gao J., Li X., Mo H., Jiang Q., Sensor-based autonomous robot navigation under unknown environments with grid map representation. IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence 2014, Orlando, FL, USA,12.9-12.12
(23) Tang Q., Mo H.,Comparison and evaluation of human locomotion traits with different prosthetic feet using graphical methods from control area. 4th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence 2013, Harbin,China, 6.12-6.15
1 Hongwei Mo. Principles and Applications of Artificial Immune Systems(in Chinese),HIT Publisher,Harbin,2003
2 Hongwei Mo.Artificial Immune Systems(in Chinese), Science Publisher,Beijing,2009
3. Xingquan Zuo,Hongwei Mo. Artificial Immune Scheduling Algorithms(in Chinese), Science Publisher,Beijing,2013
4. Hongwei Mo. Natural Computing(in Chinese). Science Publisher,Beijing,2016
5.Hongwei Mo,Lifang Xu. Magnetotactic bacteria Optimization Algorithms. Science Publisher,Beijing,2017
6.Hongwei Mo. Handbook of research on artificial immune systems and natural computing applying complex adaptive technologies.IGI Global.2009