280 South Chongqing Road,
Skin autoimmune diseases, Skin stem cells, Small-molecule compound
- Dr. Honglin Wang, is Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) and Principle Investigator at Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine.
- From 2002 to 2006, Dr. Wang conducted his doctoral study in skin immunology and molecular medicine at Ulm University, Germany.
- In 2007, he received Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award (Summa Cum Laude) and Merck Serono Prize.
- After obtaining his Ph.D. degree, Dr. Wang continued working as a postdoctoral research associate at University of Ulm School of Medicine.
- Between 2002 and 2009, he participated in European collaborative research programs with Lund University at Sweden.
- Since 2009, Dr. Wang returned to China and established Laboratory of Skin Immunology at Shanghai Institute of Immunology, Institute of Medicine Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Wang’s lab is focusing on skin stem cells, epigenetic regulation in T cell function and inflammatory skin diseases.