29 Shuangta Road,
- 2000-2005 Shanxi Medical University MD
- 2008-2011 Second Military Medical University PhD
- IL-6 is increased in the cerebellum of autistic brain and alters neural cell adhesion, migration and synaptic formation.
- Brain IL-6 elevation causes neuronal circuitry imbalances and mediates autism-like behaviors.
- The therapeutic effect of memantine through the stimulation of synapse formation and dendritic spine maturation in autism and fragile X syndrome.
- Brain IL-6 and autism.
- Up-regulation of Ras/Raf/ERK1/2 signaling impairs cultured neuronal cell migration, neurogenesis, synapse formation, and dendritic spine development.
- Comparative profiling of microRNA expression between neural stem cells and motor neurons in embryonic spinal cord in rat.
- The apoptotic perspective of autism.
- Abnormal cell properties and down-regulated FAK-Src complex signaling in B lymphoblasts of autistic subjects.
- Alteration of brain volume in IL-6 overexpressing mice related to autism.
- Proteomic analysis of cortical brain tissue from the BTBR mouse model of autism: Evidence for changes in STOP and myelin-related proteins.