2175 Kerwin Rd. Apt 309,
University Heights OH 44118,
- Dr. Hiten Gutka is a Principal Scientist Formulation Development at Oncobiologics Inc.
- He works on biosimilar drug product development.
- He worked on formulation and stabilization of novel insulin analogues at Thermalin Diabetes LLC.
- He did a co-op at Medimmune LLC in Gaithersburg, MD, in the Antibody Formulation and Drug Product Development group.
- Hiten got his PhD in Pharmacognosy (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology track) from University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Pharmacy, where he worked on characterization of Fructose 1,6-bisphosphatase II from pathogenic bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Between 2004 and 2008 he worked at Biocon and Reliance Biopharmaceuticals in India, wherein he was involved with analytical and pharmaceutical development of biosimilar Insulin and other biosimilars including cytokines and hormones.
- He got his Bachelors and Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, India.