scientific knowledge at ResearchGate,Yamaguchi University.
- A Case of Duodenal Carcinoid Tumor Diagnosed by Endoscopic Ultrasonography Guided Fine-needle Aspiration (EUS-FNA).
- A Case of Solid Pseudopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas with Massive Central Calcification.
- The oral iron chelator, deferasirox, may be a novel potential therapeutic agent for pancreatic cancer.
- Successful Management of Walled-off Necrosis and Pseudo-aneurysm Related with Severe Acute Pancreatitis；A Case Report.
- Differential diagnosis of benign and malignant branch duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm using contrast-enhanced endoscopic ultrasonography.
- Sa1517 Deferasirox, a Newly Developed Oral Iron Chelator, Showing Antiproliferative Activity Against Pancreatic Cancer In Vitro and In Vivo.
- Efficacy of Contrast-enhanced Harmonic Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Diagnosis of Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma.
- Deferasirox, a novel oral iron chelator, shows antiproliferative activity against pancreatic cancer in vitro and in vivo.
- Side-by-side placement of bilateral endoscopic metal stents for the treatment of postoperative biliary stricture.