Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture,
Aquaculture, Microbial Diversity, Stress Physiology, Salinity, Blood, Behavioral Physiology, Comparative Physiology, Fish Physiology, Stress Response, Fish Health, Physiological Stress, Ornamental Fish, Aquaponics, Pseudomonas fluorescens.
- Physiological stress responses of sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) to hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) exposure.
- Cortisol and finfish welfare.
- Role of stocking density of tilapia (Oreochromis aureus) on fish growth, water quality and tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) plant biomass in the aquaponic system.
- Fish Welfare in Aquaponic Systems: Its Relation to Water Quality with an Emphasis on Feed and Faeces—A Review.
- Detection of dominant bacterial species in the aquaponic system by eDNA technique.
- Detection of Dominant Bacterial Species in Aquaculture Pools of Trout, Carp and Mersin by Environmental DNA.
- Reference biochemical values for three cultured Sparid fish: Striped sea bream, Lithognathus mormyrus; common dentex, Dentex dentex; and gilthead sea bream, Sparus aurata.
- Turkey's Aqua Feeds Segment Set to Grow Turkey's Aqua Feeds Segment Set to Grow.