PAULISTA INSTITUTE OF CANCEROLOGY. ,
AV. ANGELICA, 2503, CONSOLACAO,
01227-200 - Sao Paulo,
SP - Brasil,
Major Area: Health Sciences / Area:
Medicina / Subarea: ONCOLOGIA.
- He holds a medical degree from the Medical School Foundation of Sao Jose do Rio Preto (1991).
- He is currently managing director of the Paulista Institute of Cancerology, preceptor of the clinical oncology service of the Arnaldo Vieira de Carvalho Cancer Institute and researcher of Our Lady of Fatima Counseling and Consulting in Studies and Research.
- 2010 - A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 80mg of Toremifene Citratyo in Reducing the Risk of Occurrences of New Osseous Fractures in Men with Prostate Cancer, Status: In progress; Nature: Research. , Members: Hezio Jadir Fernandes Junior - Coordinator.
- 2009 - Phase II randomized, controlled, open comparative study of standard chemoradiation versus chemoradiation associated with nimotuzumab as a treatment of locally advanced esophageal cancer, Status: In progress; Nature: Research. , Members: Hezio Jadir Fernandes Junior - Coordinator.
AWARDS & REVIEWS:
- 2008 Medicine Analysis Award 2008 - the most admired in the specialty of oncology, Editorial Analysis.
- 1997 Specialist in Clinical Oncology, Brazilian Society of Clinical Oncology - Sao Paulo.
- 1997 Title of Specialist in Cancerology, Brazilian Society of Cancerology.
- nineteen ninety Award Profs. Drs. Laércio Covizzi and Laércio Pacheco, Regional Medical School of Sao José do Rio Preto.