BP 4856 Douala, Cameroon.
- The antiphospholipid antibody syndrome: a case report
- Adverse drug reactions of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) in HIV infected patients at the General Hospital, Douala, Cameroon: a cross sectional study.
- Prevalence of smoking among staff of the General Hospital of Douala, Cameroon.
- Extrapulmonary tuberculosis and hiv coinfection in patients treated for tuberculosis at the douala general hospital in cameroon.
- The importance of Pharmacovigilance.
- HIV-associated sensory neuropathy in HIV-1 infected patients at the Douala
- Traitement medical exclusif d”un empyeme sous dural compliquant un abces du cuir chevelu : Ã propos d”un cas.
- HIV-associated central nervous system disease in patients admitted at the Douala General Hospital between 2004 and 2009: a retrospective study.
- HIV-seroprevalence among pulmonary tuberculosis patients in a tertiary care hospital in Douala, Cameroon
- The clinical features and outcome of patients admitted with acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding in the General Hospital Douala: a cross sectional analysis.