Abu Dhabi University,
Faculty of Arts and Sciences,
Department of Applied Sciences and Mathematics
P.O Box 59911, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
1. Neural Networks
2. Functional Differential Equations
3. Non-local Problems
4. Wavelet-Based Algorithms
5. Mathematical Modelling
- Graduated in Mathematics and Astronomy from Ege University, faculty of Science, in 1970.
- Dr. Akca received Ph. D. in Applied Mathematics from Inonu University, Malatya with collaboration Helsinki University of Technology in 1983.
- Since then, he has been teaching in various universities.
- He becomes Professor in Applied Mathematics at Akdeniz University, Antalya in 1996.
- He has around 95 technical publications including two monographs, and his research interest area includes primarily functional differential equations, neural networks, mathematical modeling, control theory, and wavelet neural networks.
- He has been organizing the serial International Conference on Dynamical Systems and Applications.
- Dr. Akca is a member of a number of professional mathematical associations.
- He is the Editor –in-Chief and Editorial Board Member of number of International Mathematical Journals.
- At present he is Professor of Applied Mathematics at the Abu Dhabi University, College of Arts and Science Department of Applied Sciences and Mathematics, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.