Department of Biochemistry,
College of Science, Bldg. 5,
King Saud University,
P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451,
Clinical Biochemistry, Disease Markers, Drug Interactions, Nanomedicine.
- Prof. Haseeb A. Khan is a Distinguished Professor at the Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- He is also a Group Leader of Analytical and Molecular Bioscience Research Group and a Chair Professor at Prince Sultan Research Chair for Environment and Wildlife, King Saud University.
- Before moving to King Saud University, he served as a Senior Scientist at Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- He obtained his PhD from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India and received scientific training at USA, UK, Denmark and Finland.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists and the Royal Society of Chemistry, UK.
- He is an editorial board member of several international journals.
- He has authored more than 200 publications including 2 books and 17 book chapters.
- He is a recipient of Microsoft eScinece Award.