The Third Xiangya Hospital of the Central South University, Center for Experimental Medicine, Changsha.
- Identification of TMEM230 mutations in familial Parkinson's disease.
- Association of the MTHFR rs1801131 and rs1801133 variants in sporadic Parkinson’s disease patients.
- Identification of a Novel Mutation in the Titin Gene in a Chinese Family with Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 2J.
- Genetics and molecular biology of brain calcification.
- The role of FUS gene variants in neurodegenerative diseases.
- Genetic variants and animal models in SNCA and Parkinson disease.
- TAp63 suppress metastasis via miR-133b in colon cancer cells.
- Molecular genetics of congenital nuclear cataract.
- Novel ATPase Cu2+ Transporting Beta Polypeptide Mutations in Chinese Families with Wilson's Disease.
- Genetic study of an American family with DYT3 dystonia (lubag).